Paranoia or common sense?

So last night after I was visually raped by greasy ass Rico Suave I received an IM on my cell from a screen name I didn't recognize.
Yeah, it's happened before so I went along with the conversation hoping to get some sort of insight on who this person could be. Two hours later I was more confused than ever and still had no idea of who this person could be.
He said we dated a few years back, even described what my car looked like, the clothes I wore, what we did together, a hidden birthmark I have, my daughter's name, the phone I had at the time and even knew my shoe size.
I'm pretty sure that if in fact we did date I would remember him. The description he gave me of himself was quite vague ( a Jewish law student), that can be anyone! AND he lives in the valley. I've never dated anyone in the Valley! All this leads me to believe that someone who knows me is fucking with me and is trying to get me to admit to some fucked up shit I did or wants to scare me and hopefully not show up at my job or front door.
I've narrowed my suspects to 3 and one would only want me to confess to dating outside of our "relationship" (the dates IM guy  gave me fall into the same time frame), the other two might be trying to find out where I live so they can show up and burn down my place because I maybe was just a little tiny bit of a bitch to them :/
This morning there was a creepy guy wearing a big hoodie on the corner of my block just sitting on his bike, not waiting to cross the street or anything just sitting there.
I really hope he's not a hit man and if I see him there again tonight or tomorrow I'm calling the cops and telling them he  has a gun and was buying weed. :( I have some fun plans coming up this month that I would really hate to miss because I'm dead..
Just to be on the safe side I'm going to start sleeping with a knife under my pillow again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Rachel said...

You seriously crack me up! I'm the most paranoid person in the entire world..I probably would've shat my pants if I saw a guy like that.

Post a Comment